Single Phase Duplex Motor Contactor/Programmable Timer Timed Dose Control
The Model PS Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model PS control panel provides a reliable means of controlling both pump chamber and sand filter pumps in on-site septic installations.
- NEMA 4X indoor/outdoor enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360o visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allow horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Pump chamber magnetic motor contactor controls pump chamber pump by switching electrical lines
- Sand filter magnetic motor contactor controls pump chamber pump by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Control and alarm fuses
- Float switch terminal block
- Control/pump power terminal block
- Programmable timer with separate variable controls (to set on/off times from .05 seconds to 30 hours)
- Pump chamber circuit breaker provides pump chamber disconnect and provides branch circuit protection
- Sand filter circuit breaker provides sand filter pump disconnect and provides branch circuit protection
- Spare fuse
- Ground lugs
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
14 x 12 x 6 inches (35.56 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm)
NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
83 - 85 decibel rating
Adobe Acrobat is a free download to view .pdfs
Visit our downloads section of this website for additional literature.