- Product Info
Single Phase Duplex Alternating Pump Control with Override
The Model 122 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 122 control panel is designed to control two alternating 120/208/240V single phase pumps in water and sewage installations.
The alternating action equalizes pump wear. In addition, this system provides override control should either pump fail. If an alarm condition occurs, an alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers, sump pump basins, irrigation systems and lift stations.
- Choice of NEMA 1 (indoor) or NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360o visual check of alarm condition (NEMA 1 style uses a door mounted indicator in lieu of a beacon)
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition (NEMA 1 style uses an internally mounted buzzer in lieu of a horn)
- External alarm test/normal/silence switch allow horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Magnetic motor contactors control pumps by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Automatic (HOA) switches for manual pump control
- Control circuit board provides pump control and alternation
- Float status indicator lights
- Control and alarm power indicator lights
- Auxiliary alarm contact, form C
- Green pump run indicator lights
- Circuit breakers (optional) provide pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Ground Lugs
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
10 x 10 x 6 inches (25.4 x 25.4 x 15.24 cm)
Choice of NEMA 1 (steel for indoor use) or NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
83 - 85 decibel rating
Adobe Acrobat is a free download to view .pdfs
Visit our downloads section of this website for additional literature.