- Product Info
Mechanically-Activated, Narrow-Angle Control Switch
Control switches accurately monitor liquid levels to activate pump control panels and alarms.
The SJE SignalMaster® control switch is used to accurately monitor high (normally open) or low (normally closed) liquid levels to activate pump control panels and alarms in water and sewage applications.
Normally Open Models (high level): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level and turns off (opens) when the float drops slightly below horizontal. Normally open models have a yellow colored cap for easy identification.
Normally Closed Models (low levels): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly below horizontal signaling a low level and turns off (opens) when the float tips slightly above horizontal. Normally closed models have a white colored cap for easy identification.
This switch is not sensitive to rotation.
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Control differential of 4 cm (1.5 inches) above or below horizontal
- CE Certified units available upon request
- For normally open (high level) or normally closed (low level) applications
- In standard cable lengths of 3, 5, 6, or 10 meters (10, 15, 20, or 30 feet) - longer lengths available
- Two mounting options for flexibility in installation:
Mounting Clamp: for applications where the float can be attached to a discharge pipe or similar mounting device
Externally Weighted: for applications where the float can be suspended from above
UL Listed, CSA Certified
Five-Year Limited Warranty
Flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
7.0cm diameter x 12.3 cm long (2.74 inches diameter x 4.83 inches long) high impact, corrosion resistance, polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 60oC (140oF)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH:
9 meters (30 feet ), 90 kPa (13 PSI )
5 amps, 125/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
NOTE: This switch is not recommended for controlling electrical loads less than 100 milliamps, 12 VAC and non-arcing electrical loads.