- Product Info
Mechanically-Activated, Wide-Angle Pump Switch
Pump switches provide automatic pump control.
The SJE Quest® pump switch is designed to directly control pumps in non-potable water applications.
Includes innovative one-piece cable weight for mounting.
The SJE Quest® pump switch is only available from the SJE-Rhombus factory in Suzhou, China.
SJE Quest® pump switch is a registered trade name in EU and China.
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
- Non-toxic, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Adjustable pumping range of 23 - 91 cm (9 - 36 inches)
- Includes an innovative one-piece cable weight for mounting; no clip to lose
- In 3-wire SPDT version, normally open for pump down and normally closed for pump up (Function, Class II)
- In 3-wire version with ground plate, normally open for pump down (Function, Class I); normally closed for pump up version available upon request
- In 2-wire version without ground plate, normally open for pump down (Function, Class II); normally closed for pump up version available upon request
- In standard H07 rubber cable lengths of 3, 5, or 10 meters (10, 15, or 30 feet); H05 PVC cable versions available upon request
CE Certified (this switch does not carry agency approvals for use in the United States or Canada)
Two-Year Limited Warranty
H07 RN 1 mm2 2 or 3 conductor (H05 VV also available)
7.7 x 13 x 4 cm (3 x 5 x 1.6 inches) non-toxic, corrosion resistant, polypropylene housing for use up to 50oC (122oF)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH:
IPX8 rated to 10 meters (30 feet)
10 (8) amp
50 Hz/60 Hz
Function Class I and II
NOTE: This switch is not recommended for controlling electrical loads less than 100 mA, 12 VAC and/or non-arching electrical loads. This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.