- Product Info
- en Español
5HP - 150HP Constant Pressure Applications
Variable Frequency Drive for pressure control applications.
The VARIOspeed® LCD Drive has been factory pre-programmed for specific pressure control applications.
As flow and head conditions change in the pumping system, the VARIOspeed® LCD Drive is able to automatically control
the pump speed and maintain a constant discharge pressure. The desired set pressure is set on the VFD keypad. The pressure transducer measures the pump discharge pressure.
- Available HP range
- (208 - 240V) 5HP - 40HP
- (380 - 480V) 5HP - 50HP
- Models available for single phase or three phase supply voltage
- UL Listed for single phase and three phase supply voltage
- Energy optimization control
- PID control
- Hand/Off/Auto selector switch
- Adjustable electronic overload
- 0-200 PSI transducer (4-20 mA signal)
- Auto Start on pressure drop (adjustable)
- Auto Stop on no-flow (sleep mode)
- Pre-charge control (gradual pipe pressurization)
- High and low pressure alarms
- Automatic system restart
- Low water shutdown digital output
- 2 relay outputs
- 2 analog outputs
- Modbus RTU communication (RS-485)
- One-year limited warranty
USER FRIENDLY DISPLAY:
- DISPLAY: Minotor Backlit LCD
- MENU: Displays parameters and drive data
- FUNCTION KEYS: Navigate through parameters, monitored data, and save changes
- SETTING DIAL: Scroll through paramter list and edit parameter value
For specifications on the VARIOspeed® LCD Drive, please contact the factory at 1-888-342-5753.